Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hockey

Seriously, hockey is the most amazing sport on earth. I am not even willing to entertain rebuttals because they would be wrong (and I can say that because this is my blog).

I played again tonight and it was so much fun! Everyone is so nice and out there to just have a good time! And it never hurts when you score a goal (or 3 - hat trick!!! woot woot)!

Minnesota is the state for me!!! I have no doubts left that this move to MN from CA was the right one!

Oh and "Thanks Dad" for introducing hockey to me! =)

8 comments:

erin said...

then i won't even try to write a rebuttle! haha!

Four peas in a pod said...

Feel'n your joy! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

True statements all around! I just wonder why not all Americans can accept this FACT.

-Greg

jessica said...

IGNORANCE, Greg. It's ignorance.

midge said...

You rock girl! how many goals did you get last night? That's right!

A day in the Life... said...

Personally I could take it or leave it ;) lol

mom said...

What about thanks to mom for driving you all over the country?! Good times!! (But really cold, this was before discovering mukluks ;D ) I'm really glad your happy and content to be back in the beautiful state of Minnesota.

Jess(ica) said...

Good point. Thanks mom for driving me all over the country to play! And for freezing you butt off in the name of hockey!