Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catch Phrase

Everyone uses catch phrases... whether you came up with it on your own or you picked it up from a friend, you definitely use them...

Having picked them up from many different people, and maybe coming up with a few on my own, here are a list of my favorite catch phrases that I use or hear on a regular basis:
  • I know, right?
  • Seriously!
  • Just saying...
  • Just throwing it out there... see where it lands...
  • I'm not gonna lie....
  • Woot woot!!!
  • I'm there...
  • No... for real!
  • Saying abbreviations like OMG! WTF? BTW...
  • Just set 'em up...
  • Just pay it...
  • Here's the thing...
  • No problem
  • Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh Booooooyyyyy
  • Ho Hum

What are some of your favorite catch phrases that you use, hear other people use, or even ones that you hear and they totally annoy you?!

11 comments:

erin said...

sweet. that's the one i use probably the most.

i'm surprised that "i'm there" wasn't at the top of your list! lol!

Jess(ica) said...

The list is definitely in no particular order! hehe

Sweet is a good one! I use that too!

Rebecca said...

For a while I was saying "yikes, stripes, banana fruit!" whenever something surprising or unbelievable was said. I'm pretty sure I made it up. It's a botched up version the Fruit Stripes Gum slogan. =)

midge said...

Good list Jess. How about 'whatever', an oldie but goodie 'dude', and 'no way.' I do like sweet though!

Tracy Klemme said...

You forgot Gnarly for your list:)

Bummer
That's lame
Nice
What a crock

Danielle at group has been saying "Woof" lately from Home Alone...good one.

Four peas in a pod said...

Cool.

It's ageless, although I believe "cool" is not cool anymore. Kewl is.

Anonymous said...

I feel so dumb admitting this, but I find that I say "SHUT UP!!" when someone says something surprising.

:-)

Jana

Jess(ica) said...

Jana- Love it!! hehe

Nicole said...

Puh-lease
Blast
Frickin(gotten out of the habit of doing this around my kids thankfully! :))

Whatev

Charlie said...

"I mean..."

That's mine :)

Jess(ica) said...

Charlie- I'll hve to try and notice that!