Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jessica's Practical Tip #4

Remember the tip about the toaster?

Same theory applies for the dryer! =) Except instead of checking to see if it's plugged in, make sure you push "start."

Test this theory if you put your clothes in the dryer and then a little while later you think to yourself, "Gee, the dryer sure got done quickly."

You just might find that you missed that critical step. And I guarentee that your clothes will dry much quicker if you hit "start" than if you don't.

No need to thank me. My tips are always free of charge.

6 comments:

erin said...

haha... i've done that more than once!

not2brightGRAM said...

But, on the other hand, think of how much energy (read:money) you are saving.

If you just leave the clothes in the dryer long enough, they will eventually dry. A bit wrinkled perhaps, but then you could start a new trend, "The Green Look"

Anonymous said...

Jessica....I just don't know what I would do without all your 'tips'.....how did I ever make it all these years.with out them.....thanks you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

PS...and to think they are FREE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip... I've experienced this same principle with the washer :)

A day in the Life... said...

lol.. been there done that MULTIPLE times :)

Thanks for the tip!