Monday, March 23, 2009

Another survey - woot woot!!

50 things u have never been asked (okay, never?? I'm skeptical)...

Anyway, consider yourself tagged if you are reading this and you have a blog.

1, What color is your toothbrush? Pink!! Oh and white.
*
2, Name one person who made you smile today: haha my coworker this morning who brought something to work that you normally don't bring to work
*
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning? At work. At Lisa's cube.
*
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Talking with my apartment manager about our lease terms
*
5, What is your favorite candy bar? If I was forced to pick a candy bar, I'd go with Snickers, but candy in general I'd go with mini M&M's
*
6, Have you ever been to a strip club? um, no.
*
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "From one extreme to another" (regarding our normally hot apartment that is currently a little cold)
*
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Just chocolate. Oh wait, Chocolate Fudge from Baskin Robbins! mmmmm
*
9, What was the last thing you had to drink? Cherry Coke Zero! With ice cubes. In my SF insulated cup!
*
10, Do you like your wallet? Yes, it has enough pockets for my stuff, it's pink, and currently, it has stamps in it, which I haven't had since I moved here since I am not sure where the post office is but luckily my coworker went to the post office the other day and she picked some up for me! hooray!!!
*
11, What was the last thing you ate? A piece of gum; wintergreen flava
*
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope... can't afford anything new right now. I did obtain a FREE shirt though... it says "state farm" on it! woot woot!!
*
13, The last sporting event you watched? Part of the Final 4 college hockey game on Friday night
*
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Movie theatre popcorn w/extra butter (and just a few napkins- I don't eat those, I use them)
*
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Greg-zilla
*
16, Ever go camping? Um, Yeah. Love it! Unless it's cold out.
*
17, Do you take vitamins daily? Nope, not the pill kind anyway. I technically have them in food everyday though.
*
18, Do you go to church every Sunday? I try to.
*
19, Do you have a tan? I have a little tan left over from my trip to St. John last month (and maybe from the tanning bed before I went?)
*
20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? uh, no! I like pizza way better than cat. thanks.
*
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw? well, it depends. If I am at a restaurant I like to have a straw but if it's in a can, I don't. If it was in a can and I pour it into a cup, I don't need a straw either. If the straw is swirly, I will take it anytime whether I am drinking soda or milk or water.
*
22, What did your last text message say? "haha okay"
*
23, What are you doing tomorrow? Working and hopefully donating plasma!
*
25, Look to your left, what do you see? My dresser, closet, and laundry basket and a book called "everybody poops" <-- it's true btw
*
26, What color is your watch? um... aren't watches obsolete? Seriously. I couldn't stand having one on my wrist anyway... I use my cell phone.
*
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia? Kangeroos and I also picture what the country looks like in my head. Not from an "overhead" angle though... I picture it from MN looking east down to Australia...
*
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Well, the only fast food place I eat at around here is probably Subway and there is no drive thru.
*
30. What is your favorite numbers? 7 - if I have to pick one.
*
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? A lady at the doctor office.
*
32, Any plans today? Today is mostly over, but let's see, I am going to Bible Study tonight... Oh and I am going to have taco soup for dinner. If I am not too tired after bible study, I am going to watch 24, too!
*
33, How many states have you lived in? 3 (CA, MN, MT)
*
34, Biggest annoyance right now? I am avoiding this question on the basis of "don't know where to start"
*
35, Last song listened to? I can't remember
*
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards? I could try but I would definitely mess up after Y.
*
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house? No, but I used to pay Rachel $20 to clean my bathroom when I lived in CA. Um, Rach, I miss you!
*
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? In the summer I am constantly in flip flops.
*
39, Are you jealous of anyone? I am jealous that all my friends still play poker on Saturdays and I am still not there to play with them.
*
40, Is anyone jealous of you? I hear that Charlie and Greg are jealous of my amazing "midget" one-liners... word on the street...
*
41, Do you love anyone? Of course. Lots of people in many ways. And I didn't know it was possible to love someone so deeply until I met Taylor and Hannah.
*
42, Do any of your friends have children? Yes, cute ones too! (feel free to text me pics of them anytime)
*
43, What do you usually do during the day? Work, run, work some more, hang out, facebook, blog...
*
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Nope, I honestly don't hate anyone.
*
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yeah, or some other form of "hello"
*
46, What color is your car? Silverish
*
47, Do you like cats? yeah, but I can't eat a whole one by myself.
*
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? No, I am thinking of answers to this survey.
*
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yep. A little over-rated.
*
50, How did you get your worst scar? Well, I have this hole in my stomach from where the umbilical cord was attached from when I was in the womb... it's gnarly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION....WHERE IN THE WORD DO YOU COME UP WITH ALL THESE SURVEYS ????????

Heather said...

Okay, Jessica. I seriously laughed out loud on number 47. "Yes, but I can't eat a whole one." That's so stinkin' hilarious!

Jess(ica) said...

Grandma- They are just floating around on Facebook so I copy them and put in my own answers!!!

Heather- that line isn't original, but it's super funny! Glad it made you laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the Chinese implication of eating cats. I am definitely not jealous of the Midget jokes so your street informant is falsifying information to you. Number 50 made me laugh out loud. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

U kill me again... I love these. And even though it sounds a little scary, I am intrigued by the scar from the umbilical cord... and yeah, cat, is very filling. You should try to share it with someone sometime... it would be rewarding.