Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jessology

This was a Facebook Survey but thought it would be fun to do this as a blog...

I am tagging everyone who reads this because I'm hoping you'll fill this out about yourself - even if you have it on facebook, I am still tagging you to "blogspot" it! =)

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your namefollowed by "ology".


***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
ranch - the homemade kind, not the store bought stuff.
~
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Red Robin - hands down
~
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
taco soup - and I typically do eat it every day and not get sick of it. lol - I could also eat homemade bread and butter...
~
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
cheese - just cheese
~
What do you like to put on your toast?
butter or peanut butter.
~
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
3
~
What color cell phone do you have?
PINK!!!
~
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right handed, but I can write pretty well with my left hand
~
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
um, one time I ripped a wart off... besides that, I had my adnoids removed (not sure if I spelled adnoids correctly...)
~
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
probably not one specific thing... let's see, my insurance book was a "heavy" burden I carried around... does that count?
~
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I don't think so... one time I had the wind knocked out of me... but that isn't the question... lol
~
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
um, never.
~
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldnt change my name - that would be weird. Unless you are talking about last names... maybe I will do that someday but right now I don't have any specific name I hope to change it to...
~
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I sure as heck with give it my darndest try!!!
~
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Wow, I don't feel like counting them all so we are going to go with a lot!!! They are my favorite shoe in the whole wide world!!!
~
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Um, in December when I was looking at Christmas lights with a few friends. Got pulled over for speeding. Didn't get a ticket though. Woot Woot!!!
~
Last person you talked to?
The amazing person who gave birth to me!
~
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Winter for hockey and broomball... and summer for the hot temps and being able to go outside without wearing a coat.
~
Holiday?
Christmas probably - but really, I like any holiday because for me they mean getting to see the fam.
~
Day of the week?
I don't really have a favorite day of the week. Oh wait, scratch that! Any day I can sleep in or take a nap... that is a good day!
~
Month?
No favorite month. I like many different months for many reasons and I can't boil it down to one particular fav...
~
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
forever and always
~
Mood?
a little tired, with a dollup of happy, sprinkled with a little stress and worry.
~
What are you listening to?
"One step forward and two steps back, no matter what I do your always mad...."
"Not Meant to be" by Theory of a Dead Man
~
Watching?
um, not watching anything unless you count me watching the letters appear as i type them?
~
Worrying about?
OMG, don't even get me started. (If only the wart I ripped off by myself was my worry wart!!!)
~
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
definitely the bathroom!
~
What's the last movie you saw?
uhhhhhh... *thinking*..... I believe Slumdog Millionaire was the last movie I saw.
~
Do you smile often?
I hope so....
~
Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Just me and my baby (that is the name of my teddy bear- yes I still have a teddy bear)
~
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone?
nope. nope. For a plethora of reasons... the most common being I simply am unavailable.
~
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably the one and only Rachel Michelle Smith.... my redheaded, beautifully singing, cat loving, New Mexican, shoe loving, refuse-to-post-on-her-blog-without-my-proding friend!
~
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
green. But I am secure in my poop brown color.
~
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cherry 7-up. I LOVE their ice cubletes!!!
~
Do you own a digital camera?
ya mon!!!!
~
Have you ever had a pet fish?
OMG yes! When i was in college I put 8 fish in a one gallon tank. Bad idea. They all died, one at a time, and eventually I just left them in their because I was tired of scooping out the dead fish. Then, when they were all dead, I just threw the whole fish tank away!
~
Favorite Christmas song?
Honestly, I don't love Christmas music, but I definitely love "Carol of the Bells" - LOVE IT!
~
What's on your wish list for your birthday?
um, to not be depressed about turning 28 (I realize this is not "old" and I know people will tell me that I am still young, which I recognize; my response is "it's all relative" and while I am not "old" I am still not thrilled about turning a year "older" - glad we could have that convo)
~
Can you do push ups?
I can do "girl" pushups for sure. I can maybe bust out a real pushup (or at least half - the half where you go down towards the earth - the coming back up half is where I get hung up every time)
~
Can you do a chin up?
lol, nope. And I never will be able to.
~
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
sigh. To answer this question, I'd have to have it narrowed down to categories (ie: career, finances, love, family, etc).
~
Do you have any saved texts?
haha, yeah, I have a few... Some with nice words, some with cute kids, and others, well lets just say that it involves a Midget hand (don't ask... I won't tell)
~
Do you have an accent?
I doubt it!
~
What is the last song to make you cry?
Honestly, a country song about a girl who (in the three verses) learns to ride a bike, gets married and is at her dad'd death bed and then each time she tells her dad that he can let go because she will be okay. *tear* I "heart" my dad so much!!!
~
Plans tonight?
sleep without feeling guilty for not staying up a few extra minutes to read about insurance!!!
~
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
yep- probably haven't but there have been moments...
~
Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
1. train ticket into chicago, 2.white mocha from starbucks, 3. ticket to go to the top of the Sears Tower
~
Have you ever been given roses?
yes, yes I have.
~
Current Worry?
*sigh* too many to name, so we'll go with "I am constantly worried about dying too young and without having eveything I need resolved to be resolved."
~
Current hate right now?
I hate losing control of certain things in my life that I feel like I should have a good handle on.
~
Met someone who changed your life?
Yes. Definitely.
~
What song represents you?
It depends on the time in my life; the most recent song I felt I could identify with was by Missy Higgins and it's called "Where I stood"
~
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I just addressed this exact same questions earlier this evening. It's hard to say "yes" to this question because it's inevitable that, if I could go back in time, one little thing I might do differently could alter the course of my life and I might not be where I am right now. So, I am going to go with "no."
~
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
This is complicated. But No.
~
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
tatoos: nope. Piercings: not any more.
~
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
okay, seriously? How would I know this? If I were to answer this based on statistics: no.
~
Does anyone love you?
I'm going to take a gander on this and say at the very least, my mother does. lol... yeah, I have been told recently that I am loved.
~
Would you be a pirate?
If there were "good" prirates, heck yeah (as long as I didn't have to commit to being one for life)
~
What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever is playing on the radio... I might sing along, I might not.
~
Ever had someone sing to you?
"To me"? uh not sure. At me, yes. Or within ear shot, yes. Oh wait, the happy birthday song, duh. Eveyone should be able to say yes to this question. For the record, for all my friends and family out there reading this (if you've made it this far in the note)... I hate being sung happy birthday too. I appreciate the intentions, but it's more embarassing and horrifying to me than anything else I could imagine... ok not that bad, but should you feel inclined to wish me happiness on my day of birth, a simple and spoken, "happy birthday" accompanied with a smile would mean the world to me!
~
When did you last cry?
Oh, well, I almost cried a bunch last week (stress), but the last time I cried was probably talking to a friend at their cube about life, love and the pursuit of happiness. It wasn't "bawling" but tears were shed and lips were quivering. It was a moment....
~
Do you like to cuddle?
With my nieces!!!
~
Have you held hands with anyone today?
nope.
~
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Tracy at the zoo (I was in the picture with her)
~
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I am ashamed to admit that Amy Grant was my music of choice in my elementary days.
~
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
I have both old and new friend in my life and I love them all so much!
~
Do you like pulpy orange juice?
no! Pulp free please. And if you are taking requests, make that Pulp-free, extra calcium Simply Orange OJ! thanks.
~
What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Recently, for having to pee about 10-12 times yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsers! That was pretty darn good... I was laughing numerous times. You kill me silly girl.... And also made me sad a few times..... Smooches!

Anonymous said...

Jessology.......ummm..all I got to say is.....how in the heck do you come up with all of these random things and comments???? hee hee--j/k....glad you're done with AIC (for now) atleast you'll be able to sleep at night again without fear of your test coming up!!

Jess(ica) said...

I must admit that Jessology isn't original an original thought... it was part of the instructions on filling this out! yes, i am stoked to not have AIC to think about for a little while! yay!!!