Monday, March 23, 2009

Apartment Update

So after thinking of what to say to the apartment manager, planning our speech, gathering information, and waiting until we were no longer so frustrated about the rent situation that we couldn't discuss it cordially, we finally went in to discuss the lease today.

We explained that had we known the rent was going to increase after a 6 month lease expiration, we definitely would have signed the 12 month lease. I told her I had asked and was told we were not going to be faced with a rent increase so soon though.

She said, "Yeah definitely, we can re-write the lease since that is what you were told. We'll slip something under your door after April 1st for you to sign."

*silence*

Well okay then. That was easy.

14 comments:

erin said...

let's hope the rewritten lease won't be an april fool's joke... :-)

glad it went well!

not2brightGRAM said...

Awesome! Won't have to change your address in my book. ;-)

I think that is what they call being loaded for bear and finding a squirrel.

not2brightGRAM said...

Didn't know where else to put this comment on your "body donor survey"...

I used to have an organ donor card. Then, my doctor told me to rip it up. Nobody would want my diabetes-ravaged organs. =(

Jess(ica) said...

Sad about your organ donor card...

And yeah, hope it's not an April Fool's joke haha

Hadn't heard the loaded for a bear and finding a squirrel thing but that is cute!!

A day in the Life... said...

I am glad that you got it all figured out! YAY

Anonymous said...

Glad it all worked out. See? Sometimes there is no point to worrying because it all turns out in the end anyway! :)

Thought Renaissance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

sorry i posted as the wrong thing before...

"that is so awesome!!!"

not2brightGRAM said...

Your survey is hopeless.

My favorite color is grey-green and it is NOT inferior -in any degree- to pink! ;-)

Anonymous said...

maybe... but the great thing is that is indeed, MY survey =)

Anonymous said...

didn't mean to post that as anonymous

Anonymous said...

I like brown way more than Pink, is that inferior, I think not!

Anonymous said...

I like brown way more than Pink, is that inferior, I think not!

Jess(ica) said...

it is inferior, that brown color, but it goes nicely with pink!