Thursday, August 6, 2009

did you know?

Some things you may have known about me and some things you may not have known about me....

1. What Color Is Your Toothbrush? pink and white

2. Name One Person That Made You Smile Today: too many to name just one!

3. What Were You Doing At 8 Am This Morning? working

4. What Were You Doing 45 Minutes Ago? eating Subway! yummy!!!

5. What Is Your Favorite Candy?M&M's (mini or plain are my fav's but I don't discriminate)

6. Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club? never have. never will

7. What's the last thing you said out loud? "that's a good idea"

8. What Is The Best Ice Cream Flavor? Definitely chocolate fudge from Baskin Robbins!

9. What Was The Last Thing You Had To Drink? Dr. Pepper

10. What Is The Longest You Have Gone Without Sleeping? Oh I don't know. Probably around 24 or so. I don't do well with no sleep

11. Have You Ever Made a Promise You'd Die to Keep? um die... that is heavy. I have no idea.

13. The Last Sporting Event You Watched? hockey!!!

14. What Is Your Favorite Flavor Of Popcorn? regular popcorn with lots of butter and some salt

15. Who Is The Last Person You Sent an email to? My cousin Rebecca in Singapore

16. Ever go camping? oh yeah. Love it!

17. Do You Take Vitamins Daily? yep! Woman's one-a-day and citracal

18. Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? uhhhh... pass.

21. Do You Drink Your Soda With A Straw? if it's a cup with a lid, or at a restaurant yep. Otherwise nope.

22. What Did Your Last Text Message say? "hey I forgot to say, thanks for the subway"

24. Where Is Your Dad? probably sleeping at home!

25. Look To Your Left, What Do you see? My old hockey breezers

26. What Color Is Your Watch? don't wear one... have a cell phone if I want to stay "in the know" regarding time.

28. What did you do yesterday? went to work and target, baked cookies, made taco soup, ironed my pants, texted, showered, went to bed

29. Do You Go In At A Fast Food Place Or Just Hit The Drive Thru? I like to avoid most fast food, but if I go, I guess it's usually inside b/c I only ever go if I am with someone.

30. What Is Your Favorite Number? 7 is my favorite number

31. Who's The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? Lisa

32. Any Plans Today? well the day is almost over... went to work, on a walk and went to a hockey skills session.

34. Biggest Annoyance In Your Life Right Now? I can't say what my biggest annoyance is on my blog, so my second biggest annoyance is not enough cash flow.

35. Last Song Listened To? Oh I have no idea- it was hours ago...

36. Can You Say The Alphabet Backwards? nope, at least not without messing up a few times. But if you want it said forward, I'm your girl. Oh that reminds me, I was singing to hannah the other day (poor girl) and when I finished each song, she'd do the sign language sign for "more" hehe SO cute!

38. Favorite Pair of Shoes You Wear All The Time? Any kind of flip flops. Oh unless ice skates count?

39. Are You Jealous Of Anyone? I'm jealous that my parents and brothers have 24/7 access to my nieces....

40. Is Anyone Jealous Of you? haha, yep but this goes with my #1 annoyance that I can't speak about on my blog. Some of you will know what this is and others won't - sorry

41. Do You Love Anyone? any"one"? I love so many people!

43. What Do You Usually Do During The Day? "I help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams."

44. Do You Hate Anyone That You Know Right Now? Hate is a strong word... there are people I strongly dislike though.

45. Do You Use The Word 'hello' daily? Um, hello???!!! Yep, I do.

46. Meaning of life? good question!

47. Do You Like Cats? yep. but I can't eat a whole one (recycled joke, I know)

48. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? yeah. Six Flags Magic Mountain

49. How Did You Get Your Worst Scar? when I was born, I had this cord sticking out of my belly and they cut most of it off. Then when I was a few weeks old the remaining part fell off and now I have this gnarly hole in my stomach. (I've used that before, too... it's not original)

50. Last big talk? Today with my roommate about work and other stuff.

51. Last Cd Played? Daughtery in my car on my way home from GR.

52. Last Bubble Bath? whoa... it's been so long I have no idea!!

54. Last Meal? Subway... chicken ranch sub. SO yummy!

55. Have You Ever Dated Someone Twice? yep. actually 3 times.

57. Have You Ever Fallen In Love? I think once....

58. Have You Ever Lost Someone? yes. But I found her.

59. Have You Ever Slept Until 1pm? oh yeah... and I love it!!

60. Have You Met A Famous Person? nope

61. List Four People You Can Tell Pretty Much Anything To? Lisa, Rebecca, Angelene, Rachel...

62. List Three Favorite Colors/shades: Pink, Green, Blue

63. Laughed Until You Cried? yep. Love it!

64. Went Behind Your Parents Back? probably. I can't remember anything blatant though

65. Who Posted This Before You? Heather

66. Opinion on Abortion? no bueno

67. Lowering The Drinking Age? nope.

69. Who Are The Best Huggers That You Know? whoa this is heavy. Honestly, to ME, the best huggers are those who aren't serial huggers, know when I need one or want one and just do it. hehe

70. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? hmmm... I suppose yeah.

71. Is There Something You Want To Tell Someone? yeah, let's see. I want you all to know that my birthday is tomorrow - Friday August 7th. hehe

72. Something that makes you go "hmmmm?" fake people. Why pretend to be happy all the time when you know you aren't? nothing more annoying than overly fake-happiness.

73. Would You Kiss Someone you just met? nope- oh unless it's Cal Clutterbuck

74. How Many Kids Do You Want To Have? 4 (hopefully twins in there somewhere)

75. Do You Want To Change Your Name? my first name-no; my last name-maybe someday.

76. Last Time You Saw Your Father? On Saturday.

77. What Time Did You Wake Up Today? too early as always. 630 am.

78. How Old Are You? funny you should ask. I am 27 for another 1 hour and 16 minutes

79. What Were You Doing At Midnight Last Night? sleeping! yay!

80. What Is Your Favorite Thing In Your Room? hockey equipment. Oh toss between that and my teddy bear. Teddy bear. Final answer. Hockey equipment is replaceable. Teddy bear isn't.

81. Where is your bffae? Sleeping soundly hehe

82. What can you not live without besides food and water? chapstick!

1 comment:

Midge said...

Again, love it! These random ?'s just crack me up. As well as I feel I know you, I still learn a thing or too about you. And the cat, well, you should try trumpeter swan sometime. That is really good, and filling too.