Saturday, May 3, 2008

Minnesota Trip: The Plane Ride With Dad

Dad took me flying while I was home. We flew around Grand Rapids, went to Hibbing, then to McGregor for fuel, and then back home to G.R.
***Watch the video at the bottom of my dad landing his plane***
This is my favorite picture of my dad flying.

There were still ice chunks in the lakes as of April 27th!
But they looked cool

Dad is probably just "fine-tuning" the instruments

I took over, but not for long!



In McGregor for fuel





Fueling up

Man, it was cold that day!

Dad and his plane!



Arial of Bloomers Garden Center

A closer look at Bloomers

Mom and Dad's house
Arial of Grand Rapids and the Mississippi River (looking toward the East)

This video is of dad landing his plane. Watch and make comments!

His landings are really smooth! =)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a fun flight...next time we come back, may be I'll get to go up...

Rebecca said...

Is that snow?? In May?? YIKES! Are you sure you want to move back to MN?

Cool video. Does the propeller actually change directions or was that a camera illusion?

A day in the Life... said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!