Saturday, May 24, 2008

6 Random Things

My cousin Rebecca tagged me in a little blog thing that asks me to disclose 6 random things about myself...

1- I can do this weird ear thing where I tuck the outside of my ear inside the inner part. Then, when I smile, the outer ear part pops out. You kind of have to see it to really understand what I am talking about.

2- Whenever I drink with a straw, I always chew the top part so that it is a square. Also, I always push the little triangles down on the drink lid because I hate that squeaking sound when the straw moves around.

3- When I drink starbucks, I always adjust the lid so that the drink opening lines up with the little boxes they write your drink order in.

4- If I have a pen that requires a pen cap (rather than the kind that clicks) but the pen cap is missing, I either throw away or give away the pen. I hate using pens that are supposed to have the pen cap but it's missing.

5- My toes are almost always crossed (my big toe over the one next to my big toe). This is usually when I am sitting, although at times, I have noticed my toes crossed while I am walking around or standing.

6- I will share almost anything I am drinking with a friend except for milk. I don't know what it is but there is something about milk that makes it grotty to share.

Now I am tagging 6 other people to do this: Tiffani, Katie S., Nicole S., Aunt Lori., Aunt Barb, and Ashely E.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know most of these things!

Jess(ica) said...

That's funny. I could probably give you a longer list, but I was limited to 6. Doing this little "exercise" made me realize I was slighly OCD in some areas! =)