Saturday, May 3, 2008

Minnesota Trip: The Garden Center

I got to see Bloomers before Mother's Day weekend while I was there.
I haven't been able to see the garden center while everything is still
in stock and blooming for a long time so this was awesome!

This is painted on the back of the large greenhouse.

If you look close, the plane says "Tooter Turtle" - if you don't know the significance of that story, ask my dad! It's great (or maybe dad can post it as a comment!).




Mom's favorite planter - this may end up on her deck!

Mom posing with her new flower cart.

John taking a quick break to say "hi"

Mom's office. Working hard as usual!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your mom and dad!!! they have done such a great job...how well I remember when they first opened...they have worked hard and their effort sure has paid off and God has blessed them...thanks for the good pictures.

not2brightGRAM said...

I don't know the story of the Tooter Turtle, but if I could venture a guess, knowing your dad's penchant for all-thing-gaseous.... LOL

Jess(ica) said...

It's actually not a gas-related story, BUT a very legitimate guess! Next time you call, be sure to ask!!!

Jess said...

Ahhh....fond memories!