Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Caffeine Pills!

It is Wednesday night.
...
This means I had 2 classes to go to:
1- Sign Language
2- A Social Work class about theories of criminal behavior (I haven't memorize the name of the course yet) - this is the class I am currently sitting in
...
This means I usually blog because class #2 is very boring.
...
This means I am really tired because I had to go to work early to make it to class #1 on time.
...
So about the caffeine pills... In class #1 I was falling asleep... literally. I think I was even dreaming. I hardly ever take these caffeine pills, but I like to keep them for staying-awake-in-class emergencies. Tonight was one of those emergencies. So, I took one on break during class #1.
...
For those of you who might worry, the pills only have the caffeine equivalent to 2 cups of coffee, which is what most people drink before they walk out their door in the mornings! The only difference is that I don't get the coffee breath =) Oh yeah, I only take one at a time!
...
Sometimes, shortly after I take a caffeine pill, besides feeling more alert, I notice just one side effect: anxiety. Not the kind of anxiety one feels when they are worried, but the anxious feeling one might have when they feel like they are forgetting something important but can't remember what it is! Then, I usually remember that I put the equivalent of 2 cups of coffee (or 1 large cup of coffee) into my blood stream and I relax.
...
Well, I should end this blog now because we have a guest speaker in class #2 and my professor sat right next to me. I am trying to make it look like I am taking notes, but now it's not a note-taking part of the lecture.
Adios! =)

3 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Icouldtellyoutypedthatreallyfast.

;-)

Jess(ica) said...

What is funny is that I re-read it after I initially typed it and had to make a few edits. Apparently I was still running on caffeine when I edited =) I was also trying to look like I was paying attention since my professor was sitting next to me =)

Four peas in a pod said...

i hate that feeling!