Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tag... you're it!

I'm starting a game of tag. If you are tagged, you have to post a "Would you rather" on YOUR blog and then tag 5 people.

Let the games begin. . .

Even though I have posted a few of these already, I will post another to get it started (I heard part of this one somewhere once).

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with a pack of wet dogs?
OR
Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with 3 smelly sumo-wrestlers with Bad breath?

I am tagging Rebecca, Aunt Pup, Aunt Lori, Aunt Barbara, and Tiffani

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hahaha! That one is hilarious. I'd take the wet dogs any day. =)

Sweaty sumo wrestlers with halitosis would be way too much for this pregnant lady to handle.

Rebecca said...

Hahaha! That one is hilarious. I'd take the wet dogs any day. =)

Sweaty sumo wrestlers with halitosis would be way too much for this pregnant lady to handle.

Rebecca said...

Not sure why my comment appeared twice. I only clicked the button once. Hmm.

not2brightGRAM said...

Definitely with the wet dogs. I could smack them away without any compunction.

But sumo wrestlers...???

Eeee-eeee-www.

Four peas in a pod said...

Wet dogs!!!! I can't even THINK about the sumo wrestlers!

not2brightGRAM said...

(and can I just say? I LOVE your new avatar!)

Jess(ica) said...

is my avatar, my picture?

and thanks =)

3dingsandadog said...

Wet dogs...hands down

john-tiffani-taylor-hannah said...

I'd take the sumos just for fun. We'd get to the bottom floof faster anyways.

not2brightGRAM said...

yes, avatar = picture.