Monday, March 24, 2008

Any suggestions?


Ok, so I am graduating in exactly 2 months from today. While my future plans include me ending up back in MN, I want to do something cool and worthwhile immediately after I am done with school. I am trying to solicite ideas... anything from jobs to traveling the world... As soon as I walk across that stage at my very boring graduation (which I would invite everyone to come to, except that it will be super boring), I am willing to pack a suitcase and go any place where I can communicate in English (I am not good at learning other languages). So if you have any ideas, even a crazy one, let me know!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good time to maybe think about visiting Beccie.........or maybe something closer to home ....like Turlock!!!!

Jess(ica) said...

I was just coming on to the blog to tell Rebecca that I still plan on coming to Singapore if everything works out. I want a plan that is a few months long or so.

not2brightGRAM said...

You could go to Haiti to help Dustin with the work there...

not2brightGRAM said...

...or a long nap in a hammock on your parent's beach?

Anonymous said...

I like the hammock idea! It's very nice here in the summer. But I think i'd take advantage of being in calif. and go sight seeing...redwoods, the coast up north by aunt lynn's, down south in monterey or malibu, the desert, sonora (uncle nick and barbara are there somewhere.) Maybe I should just come out and we can bebop around the state for a few weeks!

Jess(ica) said...

If you come mom, I will definitely bebop with you! =)