Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jury Duty update...

So there is nothing to report on!
I totally didn't get picked.
I didn't get picked, because I didn't even have to go!
Every day (several times a day), like a good American Citizen,
I faithfully checked the website to see when I needed to report.
Then, on Wednesday morning, I logged on, only to find:
"[my] jury duty has been completed for this year."
Sad.
So I rented "12 Angry Men" - the black/white version
It was a great movie!
Only it intensified my desire to sit on a jury.
There is always the possibility of next year's jury duty.
Or maybe I could go to Law School?!?!

3 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Aw, that's too bad! I'm probably one of the few people, also, who likes jury duty.

Hopefully next year you'll be chosen!

Four peas in a pod said...

I like it tooo!!!

not2brightGRAM said...

Lori, is that, "too-OO-oo"?