Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Jersey - New York -- Part I

I just got back from a trip to New Jersey and New York. I stayed with my Aunt Lori and her family in New Jersey. I spent part of my time with my family and another part of it hanging out with my friends in New York City. I will be posting pictures in segments because I have so many pics (over 150) and I need to sort through everything.

This first post is a few pics of my family: Lori, Jana, Ellie and Audrey (I stole 2 of the pics from their blog). I had a blast hanging out with them and getting to know each of them a little better! I also was able to celebrate Aunt Lori's birthday with her! And Ellie turned 3 the day after I left, but it was fun to see her excitment in looking forward to her 3rd birthday!

(oh and Lori tried to convert me to a liberal democrat but I stood strong hehe but we had great discussions and played "find the biases" while watching Fox and CNN)

Jana, Lori, Ellie and Audrey right after Lori's birthday dinner

Little Audrey!

Ellie and Lori


Ellie and I


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures (man are those girls adorable or what?) New Jersey seems like a blast!

Anonymous said...

We'll have to play that game this weekend!

Jess(ica) said...

Seriously they are even cuter in person!

Yes mom, we should play that game!

erin said...

lol.. find the biases. not too hard this year. ellie's a cutie!

Four peas in a pod said...

Well, I didn't convert you, you didn't convert me.

Tie.

I kinda like it that way. It feels so right to be so polar in beliefs/perspectives, and yet really love and care about one another and enjoy each other's company!

You are awesome, Jessica! Don't ever change a thing.

Much love,

A. Lori

3dingsandadog said...

I'm jealous!!! I have yet to meet Audrey. And yes...they are cuter in person!(well I know Ellie is and I would put money on Audrey!)

Hey FYI...I have pic's new on my blog... :)

Looks like you had an awesome time in NYC...everyone needs to go at least once!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun game, but I didn't think CNN had any biases ;)

Jess(ica) said...

haha, no, none! There is a fox news show on the radio here and it says, "Fair and balanced" but the billboard that I learnd of the radio station from says, "Right at 4" and the "Right" is underlined hehe so much for fair and balanced,