Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Last night, I went to a pumpkin patch with two of my roomates, Jenny and Angelene. Today, we carved them! Here are a few pictures of the final results from the pumpkin carving. I didn't have my camera last night so unfortunatly I don't have pictures of the pumpkin-picking-out adventure or the hay ride.
I can't get this pic to move down, but here are the results all lit up!
My finished work







This is Jenny with her pumpkin (on the middle step).





Angelene with her pumpkin (on the top step).


My pumpkin is on the bottom step.








And a close up of mine. I'm not going to lie, we used stencils...




My pumpkin all lit up!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours looks more happy than scary

Jess(ica) said...

it's supposed to be happy! =) I picked a happy one on purpose!

not2brightGRAM said...

Yours is so cute and its smile looks like yours...

Anonymous said...

Jess yours is so freakin cute, its a little professional, you sure you havent been workin on your pumpkin carving skills throughout the year???? Well it looks like you all had fun and they all look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

very cute :-D

Four peas in a pod said...

Sooo cute!

Elizabeth said...

those are some great pictures! especially the first one :)