Thursday, October 9, 2008

CA Trip Sept 2008

On September 11th, I flew to CA to spend a long weekend with my friends. The occasion: one of my best friends, Brandi, was getting married and I had the honor of standing in her wedding as a Bridesmaid! Here are a few pics from the weekend...
Brandi and I at the wedding rehearsal.
Getting my hair done for the wedding (I love getting my hair done).
Brandi getting her hair done.

Brandi lookin' good in her pre-wedding outfit!

Riding' in the Limo!!!
Rachel, Alicia and David at the reception.
Ok, a little silly.
Alicia and David!
Rachel and Alicia
Brandi and I right before the wedding.
Rachel, just hanging out at the apartment.


4 comments:

erin said...

it's fun to see those pics again. i especially like the one of you sticking your tongue out. to me that's classic jessica! :-)
glad you had a good trip!

Jess(ica) said...

yeah, i kind of figured most people have seen these on facebook or myspace but i wanted to post them here anyway.

Four peas in a pod said...

Yum, I'm in the mood for cake after seeing you eat some!!!

:-0

Anonymous said...

That was fun, wanna come again??? No, seriously, wanna??