Saturday, October 25, 2008

Broomball

As I've mentioned before, I joined a Broomball team this winter. Our first game is December 2. I learned that there are special shoes you need to play that help you avoid slipping as you are running across the ice; the soles are spongy and have holes to provide traction. So today, I went out and bought broomball shoes and a broomball stick.

Here is a pic of my broomball stick and shoes...

And this is a close up of the shoes so you can see the spongy sole with the holes.
They are super light and the spongy part is really squishy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gonna have a blast playing broom ball, hopefully we will get to see some pics of this awesome weird game hehe!!

Jess(ica) said...

I plan on getting some pics when the action begins!

Anonymous said...

you must really love broom ball if you were willing to get shoes with little holes...

Jess(ica) said...

The holes don't go through to the part you put your feet in =)