Friday, July 10, 2009

Time to reflect: 10 years ago...?

First, if you haven't noticed this question, take a look at that first, just for fun!

Okay, so think back to where you were in life 10 years ago. Who were you? What were you doing? What were your goals and expectations about your life?

Think about now... how are you different? the same? Did you achieve your goals or did you make new ones? Are things better or worse than expected?

Give examples if you feel comfortable!

As always, I will respond once a few other people do first =)

2 comments:

erin said...

i was 17! i was still erin. i was a junior in HS. i had a part-time job at a flower shop.

my hopes and dreams included going to a 2-year college to get my associate degree. i did that during my senior year of HS. and the other big plan i had was to find my husband. and although he didn't know it, i pretty much already had him picked out! :-)

looks like things worked out fine! hehe!

new goals in our life?! well, the biggest one now is to get out of debt. and we're over half way there!

Rachel said...

Awww, those were the days! The days before cellulite and cottage cheese on my legs and thighs. Those were the days when my boobs were on my chest and not in the middle of my stomach. Those were the days when I had a ton of energy to play sports and exercise. Those were the days, those were the days. I was 15 years old and having a great time. High School for me was super fun. Glad I am who I am now, but, aww, those were the days. Hmmm, "I wonder where I will be 10 years from now?"