Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter Wonderland

And so it has begun. Winter is officially here to stay in Minnesota. It's been cold (last night, it was about 4 degrees) and it has been snowing off and on this whole weeked! And, I've been thoroughly enjoying the winter! My broomball team played our first game last Tuesday and I played pond hockey on Friday. A few pics I've taken this winter so far...

This is the view out my living room porch right now... it's snowing, although it's kind of hard to tell from the picture.

This is the view out one of the windows at work; again, you can't really tell but it was snowing.
And just another winter-related pic: my ice skates with my new, pink laces and my stick with pink tape.

And a picture of the Minnesota Wild game that mom, dad, John and I went to when they were here to help me move a few weekends ago (we won't discuss whether they won or lost).

3 comments:

erin said...

ooooooohhhh!! i love the pink hockey stick and laces! i'm glad you're enjoying the winter. hope you're feeling more and more at home! :-)

Jess(ica) said...

It definitely feels like "home" - I kind of feel like both MN and CA are my homes though. But for the most part, I am loving MN!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I wanna be there at the hockey game boohoo. It looks so awesome, I seriously wanna see someone get smashed up on the glass ahhh that would be so rad dude!