Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amazing site!

My parents flew to Santa, Fe, New Mexico in my dad's plane since their business is in it's "winter break." My dad's brother Mike, his wife Madeline, and their daughter Meghan are flying to meet my parents because my uncle has his pilot's license too!

What is this amazing site that my "title" alludes to?? My mom is HIKING! For those of you who know my mom, this is big news! hehe (love you mom!!)


And if you don't believe me, here is the proof:



And a pic of my dad, the man who witnessed this phenomena in person:



Side note: Isn't it cool how we can send pictures to our friends and family anywhere in the world in just a moment's time!

Two posts in one day... keep reading... =)

9 comments:

erin said...

haha... that's funny! how nice that they can just fly down to New Mexico!!

Four peas in a pod said...

Wow...we have some brave people in our family!!!!! I hope they all had a great time!

A. Lori

Anonymous said...

just a little while ago heard from Michael..has landed ! they are having a good time...(still, I'll be relieved when they all get back home!!)

Anonymous said...

Mom wasn't actually hiking (we all know that's impossible :D), Paba must have carried her to the site of the photo!

Jess(ica) said...

haha, maybe it was one of those green screens that weather forcasters use and mom just stood there posing in a studio and the background was just added in =)

Anonymous said...

I think LG#1 and you Jessica could both be right...the more I look at the picture, maybe it is a "stage" background!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I resent these comments! I hiked all 3 miles up and the 3 miles down all by myself! Im in better shape now than probably ever before! (Which isn't saying much.) It was beautiful and worth every step!
P.S. Madeline didn't come, she gets motion sickness!

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify....Madeline didn't come to New Mexico at all, not just on the hike. Sorry for the confussion.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO, Go Deb!! Santa Fe is beautiful, well for NM it is, glad they got to see that instead of uglier places in NM. Wow, I still cannot get over Deb hiking, amazing I tell you, amazing hehe!