Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nothing in particular

So, I am in Lincoln, NE again and I leave tomorrow. I actually had a lot of fun here. Probably because there were no tornados warnings this time! Oh yeah, and I am at a way better hotel. And I have been getting to know the Lincoln people so I have a few friends here now! I am sad to go back to Minnesota, but I plan on seeing my nieces and family this weekend so that should be fun.

I am still really missing CA. Nothing has changed there, except that I might be missing CA more than I did last time I blogged about it.

That is about it.

1 comment:

erin said...

i know how you feel...
it totally sucks to leave all your friends and family and move to a place where you don't know anyone! i hope things get better for you and pray that God will bring wonderful people into your life.

have fun seeing your family this weekend!