Thursday, April 10, 2008

My crazy week

This week I had a lot going on, particularly at work. But I also had a paper to write for school so after my long days at work, I had to come home and work on my paper. My week was insane so today it was no surprise that I was exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally. So, I took some Personal Time from work this afternoon; I came home around 1:00 and took a 5-hour nap!!!

At some point, I might blog about the particulars of my week, but I am too tired to do that right now. But I did do something cool with work: I participated in a program called Legislative Partners where we learn about issues and bills affecting State Farm and take them to our State Legislatures (literally, we take them to the Capital). More to come another day...

=)

3 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

A five-hour nap. Now, that does sound good....

Anonymous said...

tell me, did you sleep that night??? you sure must have need that nap...you are a busy young lady right now...hard to belive that life does slow down....

Jess(ica) said...

Yeah, I won't know what to do with myself once I graduate college. I will have so much extra free time. Or, at least I won't feel guilty for using my free time for things other than homework!!! That is more like it!