Monday, April 7, 2008

My Future.

I am kind of at a crossroads with my future. I know in a previous blog I mentioned that I will be graduating soon and am still uncertain about my future. Well, I have decided to take a big step that could result in me moving back to MN within months. While I will make the steps necessary to pursue this specific opportunity (more details to follow... in a few weeks... maybe), it is ultimately not up to me or even the others involved in the decision making. It is up to God.

Please pray that God will make his will clear as I pursue this opportunity. And please pray that despite my desires, God will help me (and my parents) trust that His decision is best. Moving back to MN would be a very bitter-sweet move: I would be moving closer to my immmediate family, yet I'd be leaving many friends and family (who I love so much) behind in CA.

Thanks.

=)

3 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Rick and I will be praying. You're right. This is a definite crossroads and as MANY of us can tell you, your next move will probably determine the course of the rest of your life (not that any move doesn't, I guess). But, this is a big one because it involves geography!

Of one thing I am sure. Our good God WILL direct you. And then you can rest in where you land!

I do know your parents want what is best for you. Wherever you land, they will support your decision (RIGHT, Deb?!).

Love you!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to hear that you love your family in MN and CA, but what about your family in Singapore?? =) Haha, just kidding. . . we know we're loved.

We'll be praying for you. It's a hard thing to move because no matter where you are, there are people you love in that place. The important thing (which I know you are pursuing) is that you are serving God where you are and that you are seeking to be where HE wants you to be, not where this person or that person want you to be (or even where you want yourself to be). Figuring that out can be a hard thing. I will pray that God makes the path clear.

Oh, and if you haven't figured out where you should temporarily be after graduation, the door to our condo here in Singapore is open!

Anonymous said...

If you end up going to MN...we sure will miss you, BUT, understaned why you would like to be closer to your family ....in MN!!! Will just have to visit you when we go to GR !!!!!