Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not quite 50 years ago...

In the beginning God created the heavens, the earth and my parents.... haha, j/k they aren't that old. Although they both are/will be 50 years "wise" this year!

Mom and her styling knee-highs.

Mom and a friend.


Mom on Christmas.


Mom's yellow, polka-dotted shirt and yellow ribbons. I think her outfit is really cute =)




Dad in 1958.

Dad, Lori, and Judi (Pup).


Dad and a dog (can't remember what dog this is... do you remember, aunt pup??? )


Once a Chargers Fan... always a Chargers fan!

If any of these pics spark any memories, they would be fun to hear!

More pics to come =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wiener dog was Ripper, your dad's maternal grandparent's dog. He was a trip!

Jess(ica) said...

That's right. I remember you telling me that now. =)

Four peas in a pod said...

OMG! The picture of your mother is INCREDIBLE. It looks so much like her! wow!

.....keep em coming!

PS I remember the name of "ripper", but not much else.

Anonymous said...

FYI The knee high socks were to cover up the ugly birthmark on my leg. I never wore anklets.