Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rain

It's raining here in Minnesota.

And not just outside.

I have a leaky ceiling in my bedroom. And about 2' x 2' "T" shape in the ceiling that is soft and squishy.

And now I am waiting for the maintenance guy to come and fix it.

Frankly, I'm not surprised there is a leak because when I moved in, there was discoloration on my ceiling that is clearly a water mark.

Luckily, it's not dripping on any of my stuff (yet!).

The worst part of it all: I was gonna take a nap when I got home!

******UPDATE*******
  • After no maintenance guy and no call from the apartment after an hour, I called and found out that the maintenance guy went on the roof, discovered some drain was clogged with leaves and that they will be here tomorrow to address the leak in my room. TOMORROW? Seriously?
  • I got my nap in!

4 comments:

grandma said...

your right, the bad part was missing your nap!!!! what about the couch ???

Heather said...

oh man, that sucks! hope everything gets fixed quickly.

not2brightGRAM said...

When we were little kids (do you remember, Dave or Lori?) our rental house on 54th Street in San Diego sprang leaks ALL OVER the place. We had buckets and bowls and pans throughout the house. I have vivid memories of Mom and Dad checking them and emptying them regularly. Quite the decorating novelty!

A day in the Life... said...

I hope you got your leak fixed now :)