Thursday, August 14, 2008

Off to college...

So, Charlie and Greg are officially going off to college. Aren't little brothers supposed to stay little forever? I must have missed the memo that says they grow up.


Charlie is going to a college in Ohio and Greg is staying in Minnesota and attending a college in Moorhead, MN. Both of them have worked very hard to get good grades and have taken challenging classes to help prepare themselves for college. I am so proud of them.


Please pray for them as they make this transition into a totally new phase of their life. This will be the first time that Charlie and Greg will be apart for more than 2 weeks. Also, please pray for my mom and dad as they drop them off as this will officially make them "empty nesters" (Charlie gets dropped off this weekend and Greg gets dropped off the weekend after).


Here are a few pics I took with them last weekend...
I won't see Charlie until December...

Hopefully, I will get to see Greg a few times
this semester since he is still in MN...

I know that Charlie and Greg will both do very well in school. And I know they will have the time of their lives! But, we will sure miss them. Hooray for email and facebook!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here I am over 2000 miles away, and I feel bad about them going off to college...!!!!!No matter how old they get, they will always be my "little guys"....like you said thank God for email etc. I know mom and dad sure will miss them...(who will bring in the wood this winter??).........

3dingsandadog said...

Crazy! It makes me feel old... LOL...I'm sure they will both do very well in college :)