Friday, August 15, 2008

Frequent Flyer

So, this is kind of random, but I just realized that between December 2007 and November 2008, I will have flown 10 separate times - and I don't mean 10 flights, I mean 10 trips:

1. Sacramento to Minnesota for Christmas with John, Tiff, and Taylor (December)
2. Sacramento to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation (February)
3. Sacramento to Burbank, CA for work (March)
4. Sacramento to Minnesota for job interview (April)
5. Sacramento to Omaha, Nebraska for job training (June)
6. Minneapolis to Bloomington, Illinois for job training (August)
7. Minneapolis to Sacramento for my friend Brandi's wedding (September)
8. Minneapolis to Lincoln, Nebraska for a leadership program through work (September)
9. Minneapolis to Lincoln, NE for the 2nd half of the leadership program (October)
10. Minneapolis to Newark, NJ to see my Aunt Lori and her family and NY City (November)

That doesn't even include all the mini-trips with my dad in his plane!!

You'd never guess that I am a little scared of flying!! The convenience of it just trumps my fear!

5 comments:

erin said...

wow...that's a lot of trips! at least you're not a LOT scared of flying!
the last time i was in a plane was 2004!

not2brightGRAM said...

Pretty soon you'll be a ho-hum jet setter like Uncle Rick ;-)

Four peas in a pod said...

Yayayayaya! Let's hear it for trip number 10!!!

A. Lori

Anonymous said...

do you get any special prices seen you fly so much??? and now you will be out in Sept...busy gal!!!

Jess(ica) said...

Yeah, I will be in CA for a weekend in Sept for a friends wedding. It's a quick trip, but I will let you know if I have any time. If I do, it would be last minute and in Roseville; I won't have time to make it down. But I will keep you posted =)