Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bauer

My roommate, Rachel and I have had a cat, Bauer, for about 10 months now. I say the cat is mine and Rachel's but Bauer is actually Rachel's cat. He is super cute and my mom had been asking me to post pictures of him on my blog.


This is Bauer, just kicked back, with his little arms crossed.



Bauer sometimes squeezes into this little box.

Whenever Rachel or I am on the computer, Bauer sits on the hard drive and sometimes he sticks his head out by the keyboard.



Bauer likes to sit in little spaces; this is on a little shelf underneath the t.v. in my room.


Bauer has also claimed a spot on my bookshelf in the dining room!




Sitting in paper bags is one of Bauers favorite things, too.



Bauer is a very cute cat; he is still pretty small for being 1 year old, though. I think he might be small because he doesn't keep his food down well. He throws up about 5 times a week, which has pretty much guarenteed that we will never see our pet deposit again.

6 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Correction: You and Rachel are Bauer's pets.

Everyone knows people have dogs for pets, and cats have people.

;-)

Jess(ica) said...

that is funny! =) And so true!

Four peas in a pod said...

I wish we could get a cat (or dog), but Ellie is allergic!

Bauer is very cute!

Sarah Casebolt said...

Is he names after Jack Bauer?

Jess(ica) said...

yep, Jack Bauer is the man!

Anonymous said...

what a cute cat....I'm sure Benji would just love to play with him!!!