Monday, September 17, 2007

Sleepy...

Those little ones who get to (or are forced to) take naps every day do not know how blessed they truly are! I would glady take a nap any day of the week just because I love them so much! Today, however, is a day where I really need a nap. Unfortunately, I don't have time to take one. Between work and school, my day is booked. But I am tired for a good reason: my parents are coming tomorrow and I have been cleaning (but don't get your hopes up too high, mom and dad) and doing laundry in preparation for their arrival. I will manage to stay awake, even if it means drinking lots of starbucks and using toothpicks to prop open my eye-lids!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time I take a nap, I'll think of you!!! Guess I never though about nap time like that...but you are right...lucky to be able to take one when I want....

Rebecca said...

You could spend all the money that you were going to spend at Starbucks on a cleaning lady instead. Then, while she cleans, you could nap! =)

Jess(ica) said...

that is a great idea, rebecca! =)

not2brightGRAM said...

I want to know where in the STATES you can get a cleaning lady for the cost of a couple of cups of java?

The last time I inquired, I was going to have to put out the price of several POUNDS of gourmet coffee!!

I say, take a nap, and hang the housework...

Jess(ica) said...

I guess it depends on how much I go to starbucks :)

This and That said...

I say... Hire Elisabeth!

not2brightGRAM said...

Yeah, she cleans my house and does a darn good job for $20. But I don't know if she'll travel 180 miles RT...