Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things you secretly find funny

I think that there are things in life that we find funny, even hilarious, sometimes, that maybe others don't find so funny.

Like, someone could even get hurt, but you find it funny.

I definitely see or hear about things that, so long as no one dies and everyone is okay in the end, make me laugh.

Here is my list:
  • I LOVE when kids who use heely's (those shoes w/wheels) fall.
  • When someone leans too far back or forward in their chair and falls out of it
  • Pretty much any type of falling (like the other day I slipped on the cement and now I have a huge bruise on my knee)
  • When people run into things because they aren't paying attention
  • I like when someone who is driving like a crazy jerk trying to go around people on the freeway end up getting stuck in a lane going slower than the one they were in
  • When people trip on nothing and look down as if something huge made them stumble

I might add more things as I think of them... but please, add to the list in the comment section! If you feel guilty, just post as "anonymous."

5 comments:

erin said...

this goes along the lines of your thing, but i find it funny when people blow past me and then we still both end up waiting at the same stop light!

and i secretly love it when my nephews get busted or caught in a lie!

Anonymous said...

-I think it's hilarious when people laugh so hard that they snort!

Anonymous said...

There is a certain retail store that I like to go to, not to spend money, but to occasionally confirm all the stereotypes I have about those who shop there.

Giggles said...

http://peopleofwalmart.com/

You should check out this site - much safer way to confirm stereotypes and lets face it, laughing at people in public is just rude! ;)

Jess! I remember having this conversation just the other day, haha.

Elizabeth said...

gigges is right, that's a great site.

i love when people talk about someone not spelling something correctly, but spell something incorrectly themselves! ha.... loser.. ;P