Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pictures

Since pictures are more fun than random poems I find, I figured I'd post a few from August.

This is at work on my birthday.
My very good friends Lisa (R) and Rebecca (L)
decorated my cubicle while I was away for a bit!
Was a very fun surprise and way cute!
This past weekend I went up to GR to visit the fam...
here are some pics of the girls!
Taylor chillin in a canvas "drawer" watching Cinderella



Taylor was being goofy when I took her picture =)


Hannah- chilling out in the play tunnel at my mom's house.

Way cute picture of Hannah riding in the new mini-van!
(the van has built in car seats)


Taylor loves her little kitty and is frequently seen cuddling it!

Another cute Hannah smile!



Taylor watching a movie.

Hannah Hann-ster!

Taylor discovers a juice box on the counter.
Maybe it was given to her; maybe it wasn't?
The world may never know,
and John and Tiff certainly will never know! hehe

Hannah was eating yogurt;
but she ended up wearing most of it though!

Hannah was chillaxing on the mini bean bag chair.

I took this the last night I was home.
Taylor was sleeping soundly with her arms
cuddling her little kitty.


I am so in love with these girls!!!

7 comments:

erin said...

cute pictures!

i was trying to figure out the car seat thing... that's so cool they're built in!

mom/grandma said...

Thanks for the pics!

Jess(ica) said...

yeah the built in car seats are really cool. At first it's weird to see them in it because it looks like they are just sitting regularly in the chair!

calif grandma said...

seeing these pic. make me miss those little ones....wish we all lived closer....

not2brightGRAM said...

Very cute! No wonder you are so in love with them. Aren't you glad you can drive three hours and see them if you ever really just *have to*?

Jess(ica) said...

Yes, I am not sure what I'd do if I couldnt seem every few weeks!

Midge said...

The girls are so so cute honey.. And every time I see an updated picture of them, they have grown so so much...