Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm In Love...

...but it's not what you think...

I am in love with my nieces! I can't believe how much I love them... it's truely overwhelming! The past few times I have gone to my parents, I have Taylor stay the night for a slumber party. Last slumber party, she kept asking me for the slumber party.... She doesn't quite get that it's a "situation" and not a game or toy! haha She's so cute!

The first slumber party we had we played well into the night and watched Kung Fu Panda, which is pretty much her favorite movie. She tells you what is going to happen before it happens! Love it... anyway, we went to bed late, reading books before we fell asleep. Taylor woke up once in the middle of the night asking me if we could read books. haha. Obviously I told her no and to go back to sleep, which she did. I was very lucky as Taylor slept until 9am! Tiff was jealous btw! hehe

The second slumber party was much like the first. Games, Kung Fu Panda, reading books, waking up in the middle of the night and asking me if I could read books. The difference this time: Taylor woke up 6:45am!!! (Tiff was giggling this time). So we got up and found my mom downstairs just snuggled up on the couch. Taylor crawled in with her. I asked my mom if I could go back to bed and if she could watch Taylor... she said no. haha - It was worth it though!

And of course, Hannah is a joy as well! We play with toys and I especially like the ones with music because she dances and smiles really big! And bathtime is always fun with both girls!

Here are a few pics of the girls from recent trips home... (some of the pics there is some red eye... couldn't remove it before I posted)...

Hannah's happy smile and her cute little tongue sticking out!
This was at the first slumber party and Taylor saw me wearing
my hair band and washing my face and she wanted to do the
same so we put the hair band in and washed her face, too!

Hannah having a great time!

Taylor hanging out!

Video of Hannah having fun with the Jelly the Cat!





6 comments:

Heather said...

how adorable! those girls definitely are keepers! :)

not2brightGRAM said...

And, I'm sure those nieces are in love with you! They are very fortunate to have such a fun and doting aunt. Makes you glad you live close enough to see them often, doesn't it?

erin said...

awww... how fun. i bet you are a WONDERFUL aunt!

and i can't speak for tiff, but auties are such a blessing. they do the fun things (like painting toenails) that mom's don't really have the time to do!

Charlie Clark said...

This is known as pedophilia... just kiding.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! And like someone else said, aunts are very special. I think it is truly a blessing to have a close relationship with your extended family like you have with the girls. Worth the move, right?

:-)

Jana

Tracy Klemme said...

what a cute video...when she's older she'll be glad you caught moments like that on camera:)