Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend Pics

I went up to Grand Rapids last weekend to celebrate Taylor's 2nd Birthday! Here are a few pics from the weekend:


This is basically the happy face Taylor had after she got to eat Chocolate cake!
She kept saying "Chocolate!"
Hannah was the biggest party animal of all with her party hat!

I was asking Taylor to say "Cheese" but she said "no" Eventually she said "cheese" though =)

I have a few new posts so be sure to see the one below this.... big news =)

5 comments:

erin said...

wow... 2 already! cute!

not2brightGRAM said...

I still say Taylor looks like her Tif's mom!

A day in the Life... said...

Isn't that sweet!

Anonymous said...

both girls are getting big...hard to think Taylor will be 2yr old...how time flyes !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think those two might be the cutest nieces in the world!