Monday, September 8, 2008

Charlie loves Hannah

Yesterday Charlie proposed to his girlfriend, Hannah, and of course she said "yes!"
They don't have a date set yet; their plan is to wait until the summer after their junior year
of college before they get married. Tiffani and I think it will be sooner =)
CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE AND HANNAH!!!

(Charlie's friends knew what was going to happen so they somehow took pictures from afar;
that is how there is a picture. If you have facebook, there are actually 2 videos, too)!
(I am trying to catch up on blog posts... I have a few topics in my mind. Blog Topic Coming Soon: Why I am thoroughly convinced MN drivers are the worst)

5 comments:

erin said...

i saw the pics on facebook but not the video. i'll have to check that out. i love the pic though. congrats charlie! and good luck with waiting a couple years. i'm with jessica and tiffany - i think it will be sooner too! :-)

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to start a betting pool, I want to get in on that!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture....Charlie, send some pictures via email....I'm not up to date yet on this facebook stuff...do not even know what it is.......love ya

not2brightGRAM said...

Awww-w-w, sweet photo.

I'm betting Summer 2010.

A day in the Life... said...

Congrats to Charlie!